Do you have a passion for making a difference and solving challenges? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with people who have a real and lasting impact on our state?
If you are ready to join a team that is counting on you to bring your best to the table every single day then we want to talk to you.
We are a premier IT management consulting firm with an outstanding reputation in the Northwest. We are seeking people who want to grow with us to address our clients’ needs. We offer a variety of services for clients, including business analysis, IT procurement, system and solution implementation, organizational change management and project management services.
We are a tight-knit team that works for the benefit of our clients and to help each other grow. We seek individuals who flourish in team environments, have exemplary technical and communication skills and want to learn the Treinen Way.
We work with the best. We know that talented team players have plenty of employment options and high expectations for the companies they join. So, why Treinen?
We do things differently:
- Our salary package is highly competitive with others in the field.
- We not only offer great benefits like health/dental/employer-matched retirement, we have a benefits work group made up of employees that makes benefits recommendations for the company.
- We believe in strong mentors to provide you with experiences and opportunities to help you get you where you want to go in your career.
- We believe in and live a strong work-life balance, supporting each other in life’s ups and downs as well as milestones and achievements outside of work.
- Our employees drive our business. We consider the best interests of our employees when making all of our business decisions – from the type of work we take on to how we respond to client concerns.
- Team Treinen has your back – all of our employees know they can (and do!) reach out to the team for advice, tools and feedback.
We are currently seeking the following:
Business Development Coordinator
Responsible for conducting lead generation and business development for federal, state and local government opportunities that align with our core services, methodologies and technologies. This position is part of a high functioning Business Development team and is directly responsible for identifying and tracking opportunities through a variety of sources and tools, both formal and informal. This position is directly responsible for coordinating, managing and writing proposal responses with input from subject matter expert consultants, partners and executive leaders.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of three years of experience developing formal procurement documents and/or responses to government (federal, state, local) solicitation requests for professional consulting and technology services.
- Proven experience creating content, formatting, proofing and editing proposal documents for structure, accuracy and assembly for delivery.
- Track record of working as a member of a team in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, while also being a strong self-started and independent worker.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Experience building and maintaining effective working relationships with team members, partners and clients.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interview consultants and subcontractors to gather information to align the proposal response with solicitation.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft productivity tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint.
- Occasional travel to Treinen Headquarters located in Olympia, WA
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience writing proposal content for professional services, including information technology and management consulting services.
- Experience with Microsoft Project.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator.
If you believe you would be a good match, please send your resume to BDTeam@treinen.com and in a cover letter, explain why you would be a good match with Team Treinen.
We also conduct informational interviews with individuals who might be a good fit for upcoming opportunities, specifically those with skills in IT project management, business analysis and organizational change management.
If you think you would be a good match with Team Treinen, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Treinen follows, and is compliant with, all federal Equal Employment Opportunity laws, rules and regulations.