Management Consulting Careers
Do you have a passion for making a difference and solving challenges? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with people who have a real and lasting impact on our state?
If you are ready to join a team that is counting on you to bring your best to the table every single day then we want to talk to you.
We are a premier IT management consulting firm with an outstanding reputation in the Northwest. We are seeking people who want to grow with us to address our clients’ needs. We offer a variety of services for clients, including business analysis, IT procurement, system and solution implementation, organizational change management and project management services.
We are a tight-knit team that works for the benefit of our clients and to help each other grow. We seek individuals who flourish in team environments, have exemplary technical and communication skills and want to learn the Treinen Way.
We work with the best. We know that talented team players have plenty of employment options and high expectations for the companies they join. So, why Treinen?
We do things differently:
- Our salary package is highly competitive with others in the field.
- We not only offer great benefits like health/dental/employer-matched retirement, we have a benefits work group made up of employees that makes benefits recommendations for the company.
- We believe in strong mentors to provide you with experiences and opportunities to help you get you where you want to go in your career.
- We believe in and live a strong work-life balance, supporting each other in life’s ups and downs as well as milestones and achievements outside of work.
- Our employees drive our business. We consider the best interests of our employees when making all of our business decisions – from the type of work we take on to how we respond to client concerns.
- Team Treinen has your back – all of our employees know they can (and do!) reach out to the team for advice, tools and feedback.
We are currently seeking the following:
We also conduct informational interviews with individuals who might be a good fit for upcoming opportunities, specifically those with skills in IT project management, business analysis and organizational change management.
If you think you would be a good match with Team Treinen, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.